View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:12   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That's fair enough (I agree of course), but for the time being it does. I think it's reasonable that while we have a law/institution (the NHS, drug laws, etc) in place we should desire it acts equally/equitably or whatever.

So basically I can't see any reasonable basis for thinking the distinction should remain. In fact, if I wanted to s|k up this thread a little I'd say anyone who agrees with this ruling is an evil homophobic scum who should burn in hell for all eternity.

Sadly I can't be that angry.
for practical purposes, given that the relevant issue of giving basic human rights to fags has on occasion gotten bogged down into the irrelevant issue of the definition of marriage, would you consider taking 'the easy way out'?

PS: homophobic is such a shit word.
PPS: i would make a strong statement here about how government should never use the word 'marriage' at all but i guess i'm too late to be like that
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote