View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:08   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
But is is acting equitably though! It's just a name that's different.
Not really. One group of people can call their activity "marriage" another lot can't. Does it "really" matter? Not particularly, no. But if the crime of killing a white person was called homocide and the crime of killing a black person was called ridding-this-world-of-filthy-******s then I suspect some people wouldn't be terribly happy even if they had the same penalties, clear-up rates, etc.
Quote:
Also I'm pretty sure the word scum is exclusively plural so the word "an" shouldn't be there
Well, grammar was never s|k's strong point so I'm just staying in character.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 31 Jul 2006 at 15:18. Reason: freudian slip
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote