View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:43   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
"should anyone give a shit over just a word?"
I'm not sure about "should", but I can see their point. The argument (from both sides, as far as I can tell) is that marriage has a long and rich tradition and has lots of implied meanings and values that go along with just the word. One side wants to be able to get "married" for exactly the same reasons the other side don't want them to.

Quote:
All that's effectively been done is the judicial system stating that they are going to call a "partnership" between a man and a woman a marriage and a "partnership" between two people of the same sex a civil partnership
Why is that distinction a useful one (aside from somehow "protecting" the tradition of marriage from the evil gays)? Why on Earth do we want to have different laws / regulations for different groups/people (except where such a distinction is rational)?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote