Thread: Fashion advice
View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 10:06   #42
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fashion advice

brown cords suck more then the guy sitting next to me dressed in full white (hi dave). according to the other guy next to me brown cord style flares apparently rock though.

however we call him po so prolly not the best guy to talk to

t-shirts with funny jokes are always good as then you know if the girl has a sense of humor. i like ones that insult women so you know if they are completly over the top feminist rights ppl. (the kinda person you dont want). band t-shirts are allright but if they have a diffrent taste in music then your screwed.

blazers / jackets are good but i prefer to wear them when going clubbing too formal for day to day wear.

dark blue jeans or black stonewash (even charcoal) are good with white trainers that have a worn effect. you can buy these types from river island, next, top man, republic etc.

dont ever wear pink because the chav next to me thinks its a great colour. EOD. and the fact everyone tries to wear them now that they are in fashion

last bit. if you dont think it looks good then dont wear it.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote