View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:22   #117
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mercenaries: Dark Void

"Neo, good move. Try and put it away, maybe Scotts can fix it up again after we get out of this jungle. You got any useful information for me? If so, speak.. If not not, stay put and wait till, well, I've got good use for you again."

"Morpheus, by your silence I take it they haven't gone an alert?"

"Sabre, once your done relaying the co-ordinates of all AAA pieces and the bunker, see if you can figure out where the biggest concentration of troops is, then hand those co-ordinates over to Morpheus."

Fluffie ponders Hansson's idea for a quick moment and then nods, both to himself as Hansson who's still with him. He looks at the others around.

"Right then, we'll split up. Take Grunt, Lian and Gunn with you. You are Firegroup A, for now, ok? Gather your men here, keep sneaky and wait for more orders."

"Tech group, move up closer to the front."

"Timothy, you read me? We're going to attack from two sides, I want you to lead Firegroup B. You'll take Longhorn, Gent, Erika and Wallace with you."

If allowed, the tech group (Neo had to quickly gather his stuff), has moved up to where Scotts and China were, Neo redeploying his gear. Timothy quickly quickly gathers the people assigned to him and, like Hansson, waits for his orders.

"Hansson, move up to the edge of their right flank, keep in cover, keep unseen and prepare to assault. Timothy, the same for you, only you'll be on the left flank. Have Erika and Wallace use their rifles seperately for now and, have them focus on the heaviest (personal) armour around. Once you advance, allow them to pick up a better suited weapon, if they want. Don't let them throw away their tank buster rifles though! Both Firegroups, move! Report in when at location."

The groups move out, leaving Fluffie alone on his location.

"Tech group, stay at your current location. Scotts, China, keep watch. Morpheus, do you have all co-ordinates, including the concentration of troops?"

"Sabre, are you in a good firing location?"

And then awaiting replies from his units, Fluffie moves to find a good snipering location of his own...