View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 18:33   #104
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: Mercenaries: Dark Void

Cortana IV

Phang
First things first, you order Junior to seal the mine doors up. He looks a ;little bit nervous, but also eager. He nods and runs off toward one of the doors into the office complex, calling back to you as he runs.

Junior: "I'll strengthen the anti-hack defenses, sir, and see about rigging some sort of alarm system up."

You then tell Merlin that something is going to be his job, before instructing Nails to mine the entrance and ordering Inspetor to the coms. Merlin looks puzzled, Nails grins toothily and Inspector sprints toward the stairwell, heading for the top floor.

Merlin: "Er...come again sir?"
Nails: "Yessir, they won't know what hit 'em."
Inspector: "I'll get my kit set up in one of the offices on the third floor."

You then detail the last part of the plan to those concerned. Shark immediately dashes off up the same stairwell as Inspector, Nails and the Domestics give you a funny look, the engineer from a half-assembled bomb at the door.

Shark: "I'll set up on the roof, they won't see me in this light..."
Nails: "You lost your marbles sir? I ain't jumping from the third floor in this thing...I'd die..."

He shakes his head, though this is only visible as a twitch due to the heavy power armour encasing him, and goes back to building his bomb.

Merlin: "Could you re-state my orders please, sir?"
Domestics: "Awaiting orders, sir."
Hamster: "...Orders that don't result in our deaths, preferably."
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote