View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2011, 18:24   #15
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Alliances I would consider playing for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Sorry m8, IŽll be more specific, with the alliances I actually know a bit about

Alliances I wouldnŽt play for:

Tides of Fire - Had one run in with two of their members crashing 1.6 mill value for 250 roids at my planet, taking both of them out of top 100 - It just donŽt seem like an alliance strategy I would like to follow
Troll harder.
We don't play for planet rankings, and with a 16 man tag there's not much to play for in the way of ally rankings, a lot of us crashed (not horrifically) for fun the last week.

I'll say nothing more on that because only an idiot would refer to such a thing as "alliance strategy".

Thank you for proving the points from my first post though, I still stand by it. This is a childish topic, and only stands to hurt the alliances.

It would be far better even if the topic was "What alliances have you played for?" and then you briefly described positive/negative experiences. Then at least you know you're reading comments from experience rather than derogatory drivel.