Thread: Why Pay For PA?
View Single Post
Unread 3 Nov 2008, 21:02   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why Pay For PA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
We did read your whole post. Wikis etc don't stand up against a personal profile.
^^^I agree.

Even the lowliest ranked player can get enjoyment from interesting achievements.

I spent a lot of time on Crackdown picking up stupid achievements, for instance. If it was just some suggestions on a wiki I probably wouldn't have bothered tbh. I'm under the impression that it's been a successful business approach for many other games and that it wouldn't require a lot of time investment.

I think it's worth it.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote