Thread: So...
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2008, 18:49   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So...

Okay. So you get two hundred secondary school kids together for an "unsupervised party" and you are then surprised when it turns into bedlam? ****ing hell.

Let me just repeat that: Two hundred secondary school kids.

Even just looking at that phrase, I immediately get mental images of the poll tax riots.

Although I'm not really bothered by this. I mean, they're teenagers ffs. In my experience, the only people who get really worked up about this kind of thing are the sorts of people who didn't have the motivation or intelligence to do this sort of thing when they were kids.

Haven't we all started a riot in a village hall at some point in our lives? I mean ffs.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 26 Mar 2008 at 18:56.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote