Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:59   #104
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
That means closed borders (or very strongly monitored immigration) - and forcing people to live in our way of life, or get the **** out. but they adhere to the english way of life.
Thats why I am likely to vote for the SNP to ensure that when I ask for a full breakfast it has square sausage, black/fruit pudding with tattie scones none of this hash brown nonsense. when I ask for a pint down the pub it is a proper pint of heavy none of this bitter pish or IPA.

I will vote for BNP before I vote tory if I was to choose the lesser of the 2 evils... when maggie thatcher (f*&king cow) snuffs it I will be celebrating at the pub with a "hauff and hauff" sing a parody of rod stewarts #oh Maggie thatcher I've Think I got something to say to you#.

I wont be voting for BNP. If the government just need to grow a pair, stop being so politically correct and take a page out the australian's book with their immigration policies.