Thread: Reading 2007
View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 18:00   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Reading 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Oh, I read somewhere that AVA had actually just started playing Blink songs because the fans wanted to hear them.
Well they used to do it right from the start when they began touring (I was at on of their AWFUL gigs in 2006 at Brixton Academy). But in some article in Kerrang!, Tom said they're not going to be doing it anymore because Mark & Travis threw a hissy fit with owning rights, court action, etc.

Thus they didn't play any Blink songs in their warm-up show at the Astoria last week.

(Besides, Tom would only play Blink songs he ACTUALLY wrote... most notably the song Down (the bits where he sings, not the chorus) (he sang this at Brixton last year before I left)).

If I can find that article, I'd quote it for you.

Quote:
The +44 cancelling thing was a load of shit. Just like their next album lol.
I thought, at first, they couldn't do it because the Honda Civic tour was over-run in the US (hence why they cancelled their warm-up show at the Astoria )

It's a shame. I've missed the chance to see them back in September '06 and February this year... both at the Astoria.

Let's hope this "new album" makes up for the cancellation because at the moment, they're pretty shit towards their own fans.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote