Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 13:39   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Something doesn't have to kill me for me not to want it. We don't have to deal in extremes here. We live in an age of comfort so it's natural to resist something that makes us uncomfortable (be it physically, mentally, emotionally or socially).
Phang's already said this, but to reitirate : something does have to be an extreme to warrant use of the law in this way. You are basically ultimately warranting the use of violence (i.e. if someone smokes openly then the police if called will have to use force to get them to stop if they have to) which means it can't just be you feeling uncomfortable generally. Lots of people might be uncomfortable with gays holding hands, etc - we don't (or shouldn't) have laws against that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote