Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 23:52   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Sometimes there are more important/fundamental issues involved than whether John Smith happens to have a small benefit/cost inflicted on his life.
It was about extending the longevity of the thread. People prefer to talk about themselves/their opinions than be forced into a discussion topic. A thread opening with "hay can you guyz think of any alternatives to smoking bans?" or "how do you feel about the possible economic loss from people no longer paying for services at places without a designated smoking areas" or "is the smoking ban fair because of the victimless crime and the money smokers inject into the country through taxes" would probably take a long time to grow. This way, we're branching onto those topics naturally through the evolution of discussion.

Really nobrod, I didn't think I'd have to explain to you how internet forums and their natural progression of discussions work