Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 20:34   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
1. If you go to clubs that stink of sweat you're probably going to shit clubs and deserve to die anyway.
I didn't mention clubs that smell of sweat, what are you talking about? The only mention of sweat was in that I could re-wear clothes after a night out as I personally don't sweat/smell much even if I'm dancing all night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
2. Pig is generally correct. Im usually with smokers when i do go to terrible clubs; and if its a choice between stand outside with my mates who smoke or sit inside and listen to terrible music on my own at a table i know what id do any time. Weather regardless.
This (and pig's) argument only applies if all of your friends smoke apart from you. Which is quite rare; usually there will be a mix of smokers and non-smokers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
A pretty good example of narrow-minded stupidity is the insistence on viewing all political arguments solely in terms of how they will affect you personally, in the short term.
Which is why a thread here was created, to get a general opinion from other people on how the ban will affect them. Don't be a troglodyte, gordie.