View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 17:49   #21
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: General Thoughts of the Day

Thought of the day

lol!

[edit]

You Are Gay isn't nick, right? I had thought You Are Gay was nick, right from the start. But now there's a general consensus that he is, I've decided he can't be.

This is less of a thought, and more of a statement of fact. Feel free to change your beliefs accordingly in your own time. This post was brought to you thanks to modest sagacity.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 18 Mar 2008 at 17:57.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote