Thread: Names
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 14:29   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Names

i will spend the 9 months of pregnancy trying to come up with a new name, i mean literally "new" - nothing that i've heard of yet anyway, something like.. i don't know, i'll probably need the 9 months to come up with something that doesnt' sound stupid. i think i only really mean this for males because i've never really liked a male name too much. i might steal zapata off dante but it's probably too silly too but hey maybe in 10 years everyone will have crazy names beginning with x, y or z.

as for general names, i really quite like "rosie", i think it's a very sweet name but shame that my last name is josy, heh. though i'm not sure if i want my last name to be used anyway, i think i'd prefer the mother's instead. other than that, i have some sort of soft spot for "cecilia" as well as "emily" too.

for males on the other hand, i'm not so sure, i don't recall liking anything especially so anyway.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote