Thread: Summer Meet
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 02:48   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Summer Meet

Im not going to anywhere with butts or buttmusic.

Tomkat:

What time are you thinking (roughly hommes) for the whole pic-a-nic idea.

I was categorically saying 'no' before but i had a look at the options.

Bus would be unbearable.
Train would be £50 (and still too long)
BUT
If i got the plane (and booked it asap) it'd be £20 return, sat morn -> mon morn. Obviously i'll speak to peter about this shit as well and see if he'd get his fatty porking ass in gear for this.

Money, time are issues; plus i'd lose a lot of my wiggle room at home ('i never take holidays'). But henry has kindly offered me a floor for a night.. accom would be the next thing to sort.

Mulling it over

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote