Thread: Feelings
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 03:08   #16
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Feelings

Tomkat, it's ****ing happiness. With an I. Happyness? What? ****s sake man. I weep for the children.

In the popularity contest I vote for horn but I'm confused as to why we're voting on it at all. Between the whole 16 of us I mean.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote