Thread: Poaching
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 11:19   #50
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Poaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I absolutely ****ing hated seeing my best walk out. I sense that they do too.
Anyone who walks out isn't your best. No matter what other criteria you apply to defining "your best", surely one of them has to be that the member wants to remain in your alliance.

If someone wants to leave 1up then I don't try to talk them out of it - as I've no interest in trying to persuade someone to remain who isn't whole-heartedly commited to wanting to be in 1up. I thank them for their efforts, wish them good luck then look at their planet to see if it's worth roiding.