Thread: Poaching
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2006, 08:36   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Poaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
If you didnt whine at chelsea the last 3 years, you have absolutely no right to whine about this.
If a member leaves for something better it simply means you werent good enough, live with it
While I dont like poaching much I have done it myself and I am not proud of it. But as a general guideline you shouldnt ask someone to join your alliance in the middle of a round, instead you should ask about next round. That's what I do.

I only approach people I know from before about joining my alliance.
If they come to you asking to join its okay. But I also ask why he wants to leave the alliance he currently is in. If he gives shitty reasons like they're not good enough etc I think about it twice before saying he can join.