Thread: Fashion advice
View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:03   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
brown cords suck more then the guy sitting next to me
Not true. They're coming back, definitely. They're a bit scruffy, but they look a hell of a lot better than
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
dark blue jeans or black stonewash (even charcoal) are good with white trainers that have a worn effect.

Quote:
t-shirts with funny jokes are always good as then you know if the girl has a sense of humor.
I hate all t-shirts with stuff written on the front. I don't know if it's just me, but those things with a sign of someone being sick and "Students Crossing" or somethign equally hilarious is not really my thing. I'd rather the girl laughed at my jokes than my t-shirts.

The only t-shirts I've considered getting are those with controversial jokes. Anyone who's seen Jimmy Carr live - any of those would be ace. I don't tihnk you can buy them though.

Quote:
band t-shirts are allright but if they have a diffrent taste in music then your screwed.
The idea of dating someone who likes different music to me makes me physically sick! Bleeeeurgh

Quote:
dont ever wear pink because the chav next to me thinks its a great colour.
I don't know, I think if you can pull off pink then it can look really good. Lots of people can't though (including myself). Like you said, too many people try it and look like idiots.