Thread: Fashion advice
View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:20   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion advice

I've got some Lonsdales too (probably similar to yours Kura, going by your description).

I guess they're kind of townie, but they're very comfortable, and fit in the smart/casual look very nicely, so I wear them when I'm not wearing smart shoes (which isn't that often now).

We're actually quite lucky, as males. Women have to worry about the tightness of their top, the amount of cleavage showing, which earrings to wear, how much make-up/which colour to wear, how much leg to show if going with a skirt/dress, whether to wear heels, which bracelets/necklaces to wear, and finally the biggy - the hair.

All we have to worry about is our shoes, trousers, and which shirt to wear. Which is why the main thing we always look at when going out is the face and hair. It's really the only thing which distinguishes us from other men. So make sure you shave duder, and wear aftershave or something.

GL!

Last edited by Tomkat; 16 Oct 2005 at 14:44.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote