View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 11:45   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Christmas round: heated debate

lol...

if someone form together and pwn you, form something and go back at them.

Seriously, did ANYONE think it would be 8people playing solo? no one working together, everyone randomly hitting something?

Great fun lategame guys. Sure would be easy to roid a big gal if no one were allowed to work together to take out a big gal. Should everyone keep farming the shitgals / randoms all round? That sounds like great fun to me.

Also, afaik ( I dont really know too much whats going on ) there are more than 1 "group" of people attacking together this round? So it can actually get a bit interesting?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote