View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 22:25   #41
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: No longer just a Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrax View Post
Just to clarify it was 70+ fleets that hit 8:3, Which is Pretty frustrating in a "NO" alliance round.... I know becasue I was one of them
there is no such thing as a 'no alliance rounds'. People play together for other reasons than 'alliance' wins, like comradery and 'combined power'. Just because there are no ingame defence advantages or actual tags doesn't mean there are no other advantages to playing together. The reason the game supports alliances ingame was a result of people forming up in alliances, not the other way around.

The only thing that was achieved in this mini round was to give back a planet or galaxy win the respect it deserves. Over the course of the past 30 rounds the focus gradually slided towards alliance wins, with certain major alliances not even caring for top planet or top galaxy anymore.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote