View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 12:57   #28
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No longer just a Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
so tell us then, how did you design this thread when your first post was after your emo at joopster?

you blame ct because members of ct were involved in attacking you, now ct isnt playing so does that mean we should blame nd apprime asc too. i know you have to distance yourself from ct to be the new asc boy but surly you could do it with some dignity.

cut out the emo, abuse and insults and just get on with it!
You'll maybe want to speak to aNgRyDuCk as, whilst not entirely unlike you not to know all the facts before talking, I told him he needed to put something on Alliance Discussions (mostly because your recruitment thread was utter bollocks) and also wrote the OP for him. We then discussed for half an hour or so tweaking it to sounds more 'duckish'.

I don't blame CT as a group; I blame the ones involved (which included regular CT members, and an HC too). Which, by the way, you were not one of. So why you feel the need to post I don't know.

My point remains the same as it ever was. I went out of my way to help CT (even after being accepted into Asc) as I wanted you guys to do well this round. I wrote the OP to this thread, I was doing recruitment for you. Hmm, maybe 'campaigning' is a better word, but still. I also spent an afternoon pissing about with an old pc that had your original R29 recruitment video on it, editing it and re-releasing it for R40. After all of which, a contingent from CT (irrespective of how big or 'officially involved' they were) partook in what was a fairly lame attack. It just wasn't a very nice 'thank you', tis all.

Can you please stop using the word 'crying' when this is clearly nothing more than 'discussion'. I know you have a limited vocabulary/IQ, but there really is no excuse for posting quite THAT poor.