View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 21:04   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
gm claims 'ultimate authority' and to 'come to him direct', yet everyone appears to talk to Forest. There's all kinds of explanations for the discrepancy between gm's statement and the reality, but all of the ones I could come up with reflected badly on CT, gm, or Forest (Influence has since listed most of them), so I figured I'd ask gm's view. Maybe now that the round is over he'll share it?

P.S. Oh, I see, my signature. I wondered where that came from.
Forest set attacks, and he set targets within his allowance, ie what gm politics opens up for.
Wich meant he could not ptarget, and he could no take the ultimate decision on who to NAP or not.
Its realy nothing new that BCs are those that de facto controls where their alliances hit very often, and its not something new that a good BCs try make sure the targets alliance he sets up is under fire from other tags.

I dont realy see what is so confusing about it, unless that Forest claimed that he was the only one in charge of CT politics.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote