View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 00:12   #7
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: new ds changings

ok bitcher im not gonna answer u my answer is for fizz :yes ds was founded by you (giving daso hc position was awesome move btwn) 2 i crashed yes but i stated i had no net for 6 days in hc chanel ,and u all where aware of it so if u all cared like u say u where u wouldve saw i was covered and since we have the sms bot u can at least sms and tell recall

2:baddars just told me he fake step down

3: first time baddars left i want u to remember and aracknid cant proove it who tried to took over ds and i quote:i want to be the president the face and u will be like my private advisers

4:butcher for god sake yes ds is made by it members not the hcs and i wanna gongrat them all for being awesome while no one trusted in them but i think ds is outperforming oddr for a reason maybe u can think about it and stay out of this posts

5:yes i left tag twice cause i hate being treated bad getting demoted twice every time baddars fake leaves cause :and i quote i wanna be president i wanna be the face i want i want <<<<fizz quotes i never wanted ds for me i wanted to be a nice place where people can enjoy and compete not being asholes with players for the record fizz wanted to kck tyler actuall t4 in universe u must admit the kid have vision))
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote