View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 23:17   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: new ds changings

Ok, here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
After Baddars stepped down as HC of Dead Soldiers, and Fizz running the show since then, I have also decided to step down.

None of you may care, but I think everyone should know that after I recruited more than half of our members, Fizz decided to demote me. I'm rather upset with him right now.

Picture this: DS was and is napped to CT, HR and ND, and had an avoidance agreement with Apprime and Ultores. This meant we didn't have any choice other than attacking xVx and DFWTK. So when those 2 alliances got a straight week of incomings from Dead Soldiers, who do they blame? nelito, of course. However, let me make something perfectly clear: it wasn't me who forged all those NAPs. It was Fizz and Baddars. I think xVx and DFWTK knew this, but ignored it for the sake of politics.

I am also displeased by how Fizz and Baddars handled politics. They knew it was me who founded DS, and me who gave them the reigns afterwards, yet this is the attitude they show towards their benefactor, tainting my name by taking such dishonourable actions, such as napping the universe. I think it's very ungrateful of them.

PS: Bitcher, for god's sake, don't comment on this.
I have to admit, I'm pretty confident I got the first sentence right, but after that, the amount of guesswork involved increases rapidly, to the point that I'm constructing whole new sentences based on one or two words from the original post.

On the bright side, that last sentence is the epitome of clarity, so at least that's something.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Sep 2012 at 23:22.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote