Thread: A Plane Problem
View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 16:54   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Plane Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
NO NO NO.

THE PLANE IS NOT STATIONARY.

For the plane to be stationary, the amount of friction from the ground would have to be enormous, which is not the case.
Yes, it would have to be enormous.

If you want to assume there's no friction then you should assume there's no airflow either, so I'm still right

In reality the treadmill couldn't exist. I have said this a few times already

In relation to the AIR, the plane is stationary. How is it supposed to move forward?