View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 03:45   #138
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
the forums are full of people saying on one hand I am a joke with no political pull and on the other hand being a 'political mastermind' behind it all.

make up your mind lol
lol please. You did some good BC work the round Spore won, but it was Zhil's politics that won them the round. Take the pre-round deal you had with Vikings (which was key to your victory might I add). If anyone other than Zhil asked to work with them, they would've simply declined.

Spore won because Vikings were stuck in an agreement with them whereby if one was being blocked, the other would come to their aid. When Spore got blocked, we were bound by the agreement to assist (I considered us being your lapdogs). When we aided you, Ultores got pissed and hit us instead, which in turn disbanded the block.

What I find ironic is when Ultores were hitting us and Spore had minimal incomings for that period, when we asked for your support, you wanted to hit CT instead. I don't blame RexDrax/co for ending the agreement with you, it was a lopsided deal where Spore only did what benefited Spore.

I'm not criticising Spore, it's actually to the contrary, I'm merely pointing out that Zhil played a good political round.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 Nov 2014 at 03:59.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote