View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 21:03   #129
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing when the log was shown to me last night. I had gotten rumblings from other alliance HCs with logs of Forest doing very questionable things hence why I voted strongly to end things with spore. Forest is a liar and untrustworthy, he always has a secret agenda and if you dont do as he says he has a hissy fit.
For the record, I knew all along that Forest had been discussing things without my authorisation. On some occassions, I encouraged it in a subtle manner and at times I reminded that I had the final say.

Generally, Forest worked well with me and respected my opinion on the political layout and if he believes I knew -nothing- of his attempts to go behind my back at times, then he greatly underestimated me. I just made plans to cater for Forest at times.

Out of everyone, Forest was probably more 'well behaved' under myself than many others.

As an offshoot, I disagree strongly with PMs being released like this.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote