View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 15:32   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
I've been wearing my wristband for about 10 months now. I'd feel naked without it now.

I started wearing it because I back when I was fat I never had any trouble taking them off, and this one I couldn't... so kinda turned it a badge of honour

Oh, and it's from some random concert (johnossi!), but I do get a lot of flak from semi-random people who think I'm showing off though.. they usually do apologize when I say from where and why.

You're a faggot.