Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2007, 11:50   #49
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I don't know, it looks to me that Cura is just doing his best to protect his members, if I was the person that got fleetcaught I'd be happy that my HC is doing what they can to make sure I feel like I got my revenge, if it means an alliance with twice as many members to target me then so be it. Atleast I got their attention and they know they can't just bully me around by fleetcatching me without consequences.
I also can't know if Cura is infact not doing anything at all, if he isn't doing anything then shame on him. I'm sure his members will let him know what they feel about him when the time comes.

But just for the record, ND (ranked 15 with 30ish members) is targetting CT (ranked 2 with max members) and no of the other alliances get involved? The fact if Cura screwed up totally besides the question, but it looks to me that ND atleast has the balls to fight this round, unlike most other alliances.
you don't have to be intelligent to off yourself, you simply have to know how to make the cut. Remember that their planet Attacked CT, and as a RESULT, was fleetcaught. Getting your entire alliance involved in an unneccesary fire fight with an alliance twice your size isn't protecting your members, it's throwing them under the bus to cover your own personal agenda. Thier planet attacked CT, CT responded, it should have, and could have stopped there.

Like I said above, this isn't about an ND planet being fleetcaught, it's about Cura looking for an excuse to start crap with me and CT, and he's going to get his members fragged for it.. Nice work

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 10 May 2007 at 11:59.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote