Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 19:00   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Again, I'm not talking as a representative of Angels either, so I wouldn't know. I merely pointed out, that if breaking of rules has happened on the Angels side (as according to current incidents), it's not the only side. Wolfpack planets have also been closed (Daz, and whoever the other guy was), a planet that was consistently defending Ct has been closed (a cousin of a Conspiracy member). These are facts. If you want me to back up my claims, please contact me on IRC.
I'd be honestly amazed if you didn't actually know considering your level of knowledge concerning the affairs of other alliances. And to be honest it sounds like more angels planets, and certainly more prominent ones, have been closed. I'm quite sure everyone has cheaters in their alliance, although I'd be very entertained if I found out someone in ascendancy was cheating, but the weight of evidence rather leans against angels in this matter. Although it's going to be hilarious if people like elviz get reopened with 3 of 4 days income on 1600 roids, can I get closed for a while please?