View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 14:14   #28
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Getting more action during day

One other idea, allow a fleet to switch target once launched - but only once.

Example: 1:1:1 attacks 1:2:3, 1:2:3 manages to get plenty of defence, 1:1:1 would usually recall but instead switches his fleets attack to a new target of 4:5:6. The fleet would be identical, the ETA to the 2nd would start from maximum ETA, but if 1:1:1 wants to recall it would take the maximum ETA of the fleet to return - even just after the switch.

It would allow planets to try an alternative attack without the hassle of having to wait for the fleet to return. So if I wake up in the morning and find that my target has got defence I could try another target instead of an entire day being wasted because the attack failed. Successful attacks wouldn't get the option as you'd only allow it on outgoing fleets, possibly between -5 and -2 ETA on the original planet.

We'd probably get more late morning attacks this way.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote