View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 10:21   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Getting more action during day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I have read the suggestions and decided none of them should be implemented. Hence the "no". It was not meant to mean "never post here again", nor "you are an idiot", nor "I'll turn down every idea you'll ever come up with". Just that the suggestions he made in this thread were, quite frankly, shit.
Irrespective, i'm not sure that you're giving this other user the respect that someone who is interested in improving the game deserves. Further, you've put forward nothing of your own, in addition to not bothering to mention (even briefly) why you dont think they should be implemented.

Imo, i think its just poor form. But its not my place to be critical of other's posting style, but just replying with "no" on a suggestions forum is a best flippant and at worst, counter-productive.

What was so hard about giving some reasoning?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote