Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:29   #31
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The Environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What I want to know is - what's the environment ever done for me to deserve some kind of special treatment?!
All I remember is it viciously attacking me. Trees throwing their fruit at me, insects attacking me, rivers trying to attack me. I saw destroy the bugger now before it causes us any more damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
yeah guys you might as well just leave all the lights in your house on all the time. in fact, just leave the tv and stereo and oven and heating on all the time too. the power stations are constantly pumping out power so it won't make a difference turning lights off or things like the tv, when you aren't using them!!
Well I suppose that might show them but it can get awfully expensive quite quickly