Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 12:39   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Environment

Is that correct Rc-mayhem? Sorry to question it, but your only legitamacy seems to be a couple of magicians come comedians.

I would hope that by recycling I am doing more than saving trees.

Going by the same logic as penn and teller.

By me recycling I am saving a forest, saving animals, plants, species. I am leaving more trees on this planet, which in turn converts more carbon to oxygen, which makes the air we breathe a lot nice. In turn I prevent the machinary, lorrys, cutters etc from destroying the forest and causing yet more pollution, I then prevent ships, planes and lorries from carrying paper from one side of the world to another (once again helping the environment).

What i mean by this is yes, think about the globe. But in the case of new paper, make sure it is recycled.

Quote:
You just want katie and sarah to hook up and see their office romances.

We have a finance girl aswell. Her name is Monique. She's 55 years old.
I want to hook up with Katie and Sarah! 55 can be hot?