View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 08:24   #133
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Favourite rounds!

Round 6 and Round 7 were my favourites.

Round 6 because of the politics, the epic nature of it, the interesting situations created by Deus, and the general skill of the playerbase. The stats were interesting, races were new, and everyone playing at a high level at that time had an absolute blast. Being in the Fury/Legion HC gal also lent its fair share of hilarious moments.

Round 7 I enjoyed purely because of the gal I was in (23:23 <3). We had a great crew of players (Sandsnake, Empress, Degrees, Kileman, etc) and an awesome sister gal (1:10 hi Sqrl!). We were winning for most of the round, we had the largest planet (Kileman), and we suffered probably one of the biggest mass attacks in PA history, which completely ****ed us. It was awesome fun. I agree with Lok though, the round was about as one sided as they got, and for that reason, it wasn't that great overall.

I've never really enjoyed PA as much as I did back then. But I've always preferred pre-PAX - it had style.