View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 03:24   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
i suppose we can read between the line to grasp your opinion on both ascendancy's performance last round and Theams performance as HC last round?
Actually I was really just making a joke to kila given that he was in ascendancy in r30/31 and remembers how much abuse we used to give theamion! Being totally truthful I didn't think ascendancy's performance last round was up to the standards we'd set in some previous rounds. I thought theam, and anyone who was in charge in asc last round, did a perfectly fine job. I thought they were the second best alliance and they finished second. They didn't get killed/farmed into the ground and they had plenty of high ranking planets/gals. I don't think you'd call it a great round and it was certainly an unadventurous one but no, I wouldn't describe it as terrible or something like that.

Quote:
you hoping for some kind of euph response?
I lolled at the idea of euphoria responding on their own but yeah, pretty much.