View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 12:12   #79
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to be a Better Human Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
if you mean better as in something akin to "flourishing" as a human being by cultivating your virtuistic attributes then i guess you could start by giving all your cash to oxfam and then never telling another lie until you get lynched.
I don't see how either of those behaviours would be particularly virtuous. They both seem to rely on taking a reasonable principle to idiotic extremes.

Quote:
if you mean become a better human being as in become more successful.... then, then i can help. u. first, stop genuinely caring about people.
Did you derive this from your vast pool of life experience, or is this something you got from watching Big Brother?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote