View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:08   #242
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I dont know what sort of relevence that is to planetarion.
I'm not sure if you caught my comment earlier implying you have genuine learning difficulties but in case you didn't.... well, you get the general idea. You didn't respond to my question as to what you'll be doing next round CBA!

Edit: Fine, as an actual response, why don't you use one of the tools you're using right now, that is the internet, and go find yourself 89 other people, there are a lot of both planetarion and internet users, and go make an alliance that can beat us.