View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 17:12   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
feeling shit isn't always simply a cry for help. it's like saying someone shouldn't feel crap about their entire family dying because it won't bring them back. it's true, but it's not exactly a realistic expectation.
I understand the points you make.

However, you (not neccesarilly you, just in general) are young, educated, free, single what else do you need?

Someone to spoon feed you happiness?

If I am unhappy I do something about it. I try and pick myself up and go and expose myself to real life. Life is never as bad as you make it. It's always bad at that moment, hell I thought I was going to explode the last week of writing my disseratation. I wanted to drop out of university. I wanted to **** the last 3 years because I was struggling with it.

But you know what, if I believed the crap that my head spouts out, I would of done so. But I did it. Yes it was hard. Yes I didnt get much sleep for about a week. Yes my diet consisted of Marlboro Lights and Coca Cola, however I got through it.

There's no point backing down, take on challenges. Don't get weak and stay strong.

Like I said earlier, no one actually truly gives a f*ck about you, other than yourself.

People said to me, but how Simon, how the hell do you pull? To which I tell them look if I don't back myself, no one else will. It is 100% true. If I don't believe I have the ability to meet young ladies, I certainly won't meet them. Why would anyone date me, when I wouldn't date me.

This has gone off on a random tangent.

While I am going off on one.

Birthdays?

How old are you all?

Are you 5 still? Are you incapable of getting together your friends, or do you need your parents to send out the Turtles Invitations and prepare the Goody Bags. Get a grip. Since I was 13 I was organising my birthdays and each year people tell me what fun they have. This surprise birthday crap is shite anyway. If you want to celebrate what is your birth then do something about it. I don't really give a crap whether it's my birthday it's just an exscuse to get together for a party.

And you know what? Each year I have fun.

It goes back to my philosophy, no one will give you anything in life, you have to make your own luck.

You are all intelligent young men. At your peak. Why you can't realise that it is only you who can forge your own destiny, only you who can control your sucess. No one is holding anyone back. Yeah f*ck the system man.

Seriously only you are holding you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I don't know if you do pills pig but if you have and you've had a "comedown" before, exactly how easy was it for you to "snap out of it"?

I don't. However I must question to use of pills when you are feeling depressed, down, emo whatever. I don't understand drugs to criticise or preach. I understand why people use them and respect that.

However I can imagine the situation that you describe. If I was in a "comedown" I would think of the great time I head when I was feeling ecstatic. I wouldn't dwell (or least of all try to) in the comedown.

It is easier saying that. I am fully aware that I would feel all emo and shit and I am sure I couldn't cope with it, but if comedowns were bad I would try and get myself out of them.