View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 18:13   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2007: A Cultural Revolution

I skimread over a lot of the shit. If you guys are arguing over whether it's a "good" thing that Saddam was executed, then that's a pretty crappy argument.

In the grand scheme of "will it really change anything", then no it won't. He was taken out of power. It might turn him into a martyr figure for some of his supporters, but apart from that I doubt it'd be any different to him being banged up in jail for the rest of his life.

Kenny, while I'll be really hypocritical here (as I do this more often than I'd like to admit), repeating yourself with the same points doesn't really get your point across. If you've made the point once, then you don't need to repeat it. If people are stupid enough to skimread it once, they'll do it again. If people discounted the point once, they'll do it again.

Horn/Kila - stop arguing for the sake of it. ARegardless of whether Kenny believes in the media's hype about Saddam, there must be some truth in it, because he was found guilty in a court of law. Guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Which generally means he wasn't a chirpy individual who they should make a Disney musical about.