View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 23:29   #7
r2baz

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Re: General in game scan request feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2baz View Post
....... You could limit the number of scans per hour if you were worried about scanning planets "making too much" from this, although i would say good on them for doing it.......
O.k, i did presume that most allied peeps would still approach their allied scanners first (because of the cost implication). This i supposed could be looked as a back up or for those that don't have access to an allied/galaxy scanner.

As for some scanners "just doing as many scans as they can" and reaping the benefits.. gotta say good on 'em. They have a legitimate way to 1) help the general community 2) make a bonus in the game to help them.

I suppose it could be a mess if 1000 planets all asked for a scan at the same time but i am not sure that would practically happen. Unless again....... you wanna limit the number of scan requests allowed to be made within an hour/day etc.
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote