View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 14:01   #76
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Did you even read the post where I suggested something like this?
No, I vaguely remember something about the game automatically sending fleets (which I find silly, because, it does beat the idea of the human player), and then some rant about allowing defense fleets to do sweep missions (like ages ago when the default defense lasted six ticks). What I'm saying is quintessentially account sharing. It's a method people have used forever, and still probably use. Some have used it to greater extent (not to name any specific factions), ie. sharing a stupid amount of 'support planets'.

edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gio2k
None of them reward activity for the sake of being active. They do reward, shockingly, people who use their brain. Agreed, they are not games that are played continuously and the social factor is almost non-existent.
People can use hours, hours, and hours, on world of warcraft too. The better players will log, play four hours, have 2400 rating or the peak raid instance on heroic cleared, laugh a bit on ventrilo, and be off. The people who want 'activity' rewarded will at this point post on forums why the encounter is so difficult or why the system is forcing them to 1200 rating.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote