Thread: r29 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2008, 23:09   #116
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r29 shipstats

Xans have two natural advantages, cloak and the fact they fire first versus almost everything, that really boosts their effectiveness. There has not been a round since r21 where xan were underpowered (and let's face it that round was more about etd being overpowered versus everything than anything about xan per se). I did actually boost xan in the last stats iteration I did yesterday (they haven't been copied across to game.planetarion.com yet presuming appoco intends to do so). If I was to go xan I'd build fi/revs/spectres. With fi+revs you can roid terrans and etds solo. Thanks to the revs targetting you can go phantom-light as gate mentioned without reducing the power of your attack fleet significantly and keep a strong fleet versus zik de/ter de/cath co. You have to stay heavy on specs but this isn't really much of an issue. They're an awesome def ship.

I really don't get how people think zik look that strong. Their efficiencies are overall far worse than last round, not exactly a round noted for zik being overpowered. Sure their natural roiding fleets are slightly better but xan fr and both terran fleets would have ziks as their primary targets. Also gate the scorpion is an etd ship?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 14 Oct 2008 at 23:15.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote