View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 22:29   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Sometimes it seems like most of Vikings is stuck in the world of absolute.

1. Spore ask for an imediate NAP, hitting Spore that night MAY lead ot retalls, goes for every alliance hitting.
2. Forest says he dosnt like PMs being shared with others, its a private message between person A and B, yet you decide to give this log out to not only your HC mates, but to the whole univers.

My opinion might be subjective as im currently Spore, or my opinions might suffered after spending 12 years with Forest, wich might lead me to be as deluded as you claim he is.
No wonder why you feel people dont want you to win, this is just another example of it.
You keep doing your dirty loundry/politcs in the public, and trying to make everyone look like fcking idiots.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote