View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:35   #21
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

LOL

Not even sure where to start. I was trying to avoid posting on AD this whole round on alliance matter stuff but I guess there goes that plan.

Butcher all you keep spouting is so much anti-viking, probably coz we would never accept you, or could be it coz of the log of you talking to me and offering me that ridicules deal? Everyone that I have talked to or read that log is of the same opinion, its so far off the wall that its pure comedy.

PS: whatever you were smoking or drinking at that time, brand it and sell it. I am sure there is a huge market for something that gives you such a weird/crazy outlook on life.

Vikings has been in a war since pretty much tick 300. First against the ct/nd/spore block and we held our own. The only alliance to benefit from that war is Fang who grew BIG time. Since we had hardly any help, we did have some from other alliances but it was very limited, we had to find a way out of the war so we made an agreement with the block.

YES THAT'S RIGHT BUTCHER we made an agreement. Why should vikings keep the block busy while Fang hits the lower alliances since they had an agreement with so many other alliances. Kinda funny how Butcher and others keep riding vikings for their agreements but not a peep in regards to fang even though they are realistically #1 with their stock/roid lead (most likely). I guess Fang manipulated things quite well since the block war distracted some of their competition, nicely done.

I find it funny that viking gets blamed for having 2/3 agreements, which are not limited to just the top alliances but to any alliances, while Fang who has agreements with the top5 alliances gets nothing in the initial stages of the round. Everyone just likes to ride vikings with our limited agreements but nobody says anything about Fang and their nap to the top. Lets face it if it werent for viking hitting fang last few days they would have had no incomings and would have won. I am not saying we are the good guys or some crusaders but give us some credit.

Viking like any other alliance tries to manage their incoming in the initial stages of the round. If you have a problem with that, well tough. Why should we not be allowed to make any agreements? We take them as 1st come 1st server basis and Fang approached us first so we made a limited agreement with them. At that time Fang was ranked 5th or thereabouts i believe.

Currently its a 1v1 fight between Fang/Vikings. Its going back and forth and who will win..... nobody knows. The PA community has been asking for a 1v1 fight for a long time and now we have one. However it appears that ND is getting ready to join fang against vikings. There goes the 1v1 fight.

In Clouds defense, not saying what he did is right or wrong, but we have also been hearing about ct joining them. So it would be ct, nd, fang vs vikings.... lovely since right now fang vs vikings is pretty even and fair for the most part. CT/ND joining Fang would pretty much mean that Fang wins. If that's to occur Vikings is seriously contemplating not playing PA next round or even ever. Whats the point in having the same people always make an agreement together. Fang/ND are like an old married couple.

Vikings did have an agreement with fang initially and we hoped it would lead to something more. But their actions have proven otherwise. Going into the round we did not have any agreements with App, as a matter of fact the only reason we napped app was to send them defense ships initially when ct, nd, hr, fang and some innuendo and other randoms hit them. That was just way too much and unfair so we got involved. If it was 1-2 alliances we probably wouldnt, but that many is just a huge gang up

Now butchers comment regarding r51... man get past that. Vikings made an agreement with App and we werent going to break it since the only one to benefit from it would be the nd/fang/ct block. Why should Vikings betray an ally who stood by us in order to hand the win to our enemy. We dont work that way. Yes we wanted to win, or at least I did, but I wasnt going to backstab app. All that would mean is that ct, nd or fang would have a better chance of winning than vikings would since the block could not be trusted to not hit either vikings or apprime once the other is dead. It has happened before where the block hit the big alliance and then turned on the other alliance after a backstab. Plus if we backstabbed app, that would make us an alliance that would not honor an agreement and as such the block would then trust us less and would have no problem backstabbing us. A lose-lose situation for vikings no matter what.

What will the last 300ish ticks hold? Who knows but in Vikings we are tired of constantly fighting everyone. It seems every round we are fighting multiple wars against multiple enemies. Maybe its time for us to leave PA and let others form new alliances. I am not saying we are on the same level as Ult, but it seems ever since Ult has left PA and then a few rounds later Vikings has become the new Ult in terms of being blocked against or getting all the incoming. We are partially at fault for that since we do make only limited agreements and we are aggressive in attacking and are very good at defense. We keep our roids and I guess that leads to others forming BIG blocks to try to take us down. But it does get tiring fighting the same war/alliances over and over again every round. I have tried very hard to not build any long lasting relations and to find new friends and new enemies every round but alas that seems to fail miserably.

Anyways that's my take for the moment. Staying up till 4am local time DCing for X number of nights in a row does take its toll on people especially if you have RL. I can understand where clouds is coming from. Its too bad that everyone is only seeing Clouds rant from their perspective. Do I agree with the words/phrases he used, no, do I agree with his general sentiment, yeah some parts of it for sure since I am of the same opinion.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote