View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 16:26   #17
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think my reasons for me not wanting Vikings, or any alliance like this, to win is because of the people who are in it, and what theyve done meanwhile being TGV or any other alliances.
You have people thats been attracting too much negative attention the last few rounds.

Clouds went around trying to steal innocent Peoples gal funds, while playing the "exile game".
This clearly is not what a HC of any alliance should be doing.

Dav tried to abuse a loophole/bug ingame to cheat himself to a ranking last round when he exiled himself into c200 after initating roids.

The whole HC team of r51(?) said that they did not care if they did not win aslong as their preround block partner won, and they would not break up the block what ever happend, this being said from the start more or less.
My dealings with TGV while being ODDR also perhaps is influencing my views on it, as they thought that not wanting to kingmake em at pt400 was totaly unheard of.

Clearly there is other people in other alliances who do attract attention aswell, some even claim that alliances im in will do worse when im around cus i attract hostiles, but for me there is no-one that id like to attack more just out from diffrent views on PA/moral/ethics than Vikings.
I think it was made stronger this round when i felt the reason for Vikings NOT hitting FAnG more or less for the first 600 ticks was due to they did not fall under the "farm alliance" cathegory, wich i had never heard of before. The farm alliances job is to initiate roids so the bigger alliance can keep hitting them night after night for the 600 ticks to get ahead.
I would love to see this being a 3 alliance race, cus then i could perhaps be able to roid FAnG back after they p-targeted me with 1/4 of their alliance when i was at the highest ranking ive been this round, but clearly then perhaps Vikings would win from this, wich would eventualy be even worse. (not that i have any say in who my alliance decide to target)

Me and Kaiba had a lot of discussion why Vikings were so poor, and why i thought they would never be able to win a round.
Kaiba claimed they had the activest playerbase, and strongest team.
I said that Vikings had the old Vikings factor with them, meaning that they would eventualy start emoing/fighting among themself and in the HC team, wich would eventualy lead to someone that perhaps wernt as well NAPed or had such a active playerbase could get the edge over them.
I do still think Vikings are still running away with the win, and i do still think its up to FAnG to show that they are good enough to beat em, wich is buggering me a lot, cus if Vikings win, Kaiba will be right, and i would be wrong

Your dealings with TGV being, you offering us a deal where ODDR could hit us, but we could not hit ODDR back, not even with retals. As for us not breaking apart from app that round, i think this round sufficiently proven why not to break apart from a partner like app who had actively defended us when we were getting block incs, and vice versa. This round we decided against having such a partner, despite a commitment from FAnG to play that way, and when we then turned on FAnG we got left out in the cold by everyone else.

And tbh, we hit FAnG plenty in the first 350 ticks, they were third on our targetlist at the time, we just didn't hit their forts. But then again neither did ND, and CT barely hit their forts. But i suppose Vikings are now the darkside of planetarion, in the absense of Ultores and a strong Apprime... I seriously wonder how the likes of yourself will be enjoying the next couple of rounds with only the NAPtarion allies playing.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote